Friday 11 July 2014

Wishing Stone Book Tour: Day 3


Last evening the Wishing Stone visited the North Hatley Public Library and enjoyed a great turn out of kids and adults alike. But receiving good company wasn't the sole joy of the evening. This library is an absolute dream, a gorgeous little abode. I fell in love with the place, and now have ideas for changes in my home back in Alberta.

To a room packed with friendly faces I read the Wishing Stone's first chapter. Once done, I then made my way to a lovely lit fold of the library where I proceeded to sign books upon a fashionable antique settee (so spoiled). While the adults purchased their copies of the Wishing Stone, those children in attendance shared their skill in the art of paper doll making, a great hobby of book characters Dot and Sara.

I'm grateful to all who made their way to the library last evening, and hope the Wishing Stone will be enjoyed by each.





No comments:

Post a Comment